Pages

Monday 6 September 2010

Wood


Wood is one of my favourite materials. It's incredibly versatile, strong and can be found in so many beautiful shades. It has also inspired me in part for the winter collection. One of my favourite Japanese stores (Billet) sells beautiful home and kitchenware. Here are a selection of a few of their items alongside some great wooden objects I've found for sale on a number of Etsy shops. Check them out!
Photos:1. Wooden buttons from ButtonsNmoreButtons, 2. Wooden bowl from Billet, 3. Birch buttons from Woods of Narnia , 4. Twine from Billet , 5. Pin cushion from Haleybyhand 6. Shopping bag from Billet , 7. Brooches from Happydoodleland 8. Twine from Billet , Hairbands from Billet

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful collection of items! I love wood too, it's always super inspiring! Thanks for including my pincushion, I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Haley, hope your shop is going well!bx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails